Friday, October 2, 2015

Crafting Crafter: The End.

We'd like to keep this post rather short, as we could go on and on about plenty of things in this post. We have decided to shut down Crafting Crafter this month. On 10/8/2015, the server will be put down.

We appreciate everything everyone has done for Crafting Crafter, from the staff, to the retired staff, to the donors, and all of the regular players that have kept Crafting Crafter going for over 3 and a half years. Our server went on much longer then most servers, but today we have to make this announcement that it will be put down.

I have been running Minecraft servers for over 4 years and after all this time the game is less interesting, and we do not have the time to manage the server anymore, so the staff and I have agreed to move on with our lives and leave behind Minecraft for now. Ninfiniti and I (Lme999) will have complete backups of the server for if any day in the future we decide we have the time to revive Crafting Crafter.

We had large plans for 1.9, including full map wipes for both the survival and faction worlds, but sadly we realized we really don't have the time to manage things like another update.

Website information:
Our donation, Facebook and Twitter pages will all go down along with the server. The website will be forwarded to this blog and the blog will remain here with any updates in the future about the server being posted here. The email craftingcrafter@gmail.com will remain active, however don't expect to get responses very often, if at all.

In the future the developers and staff may venture to re-create the server. Information about it would be posted here on this blog.

Thank you for keeping Crafting Crafter a thriving Minecraft community for years,
-Lme, Ninfiniti, and the Crafting Crafter Staff.


PS: You will be able to find me streaming at http://twitch.tv/Lme999. It would be great to see you all stop by and say hi! You can find my new Twitter page at http://twitter.com/Lme999_Twitch.
-Lme

16 comments:

  1. Oh well. I'm relatively new to the community, but I feel like I know and love you all. It was a great server, and lots of fun while it lasted, but I understand that it takes a lot of time to run a server like this and I understand your decision. Best of luck in the future,
    The Green Warrior (formerly known as Frostie_x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I rarely, if ever, come on, I find this news sad.... that's all I can say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your life and live it to the fullest good luck everyone in the future and rest in peace CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know; i was getting bored of minecraft, but my favorite community, a one i spent over 1000hours here; i dont think i will ever get over no CC, i was even starting to learn java after all those days...
    I hope one day down the line i'll be able to help revive this server, but for now this is a sad farewell....
    Thanks for all the staff and the community for being such a support during hard times in my life; i wont forget this place ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lel, was going to be the first time that I played in like 6 months but no

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost started crying when i read this, i love CC. what do i have to live for now?
    -Azer_XP

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loved this server it WAS SO AWSOME wen i read this i cryed LITRALY i did (165)




    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas from the other side :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. holy wow it's been half a year guys... we need a new server

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this post will be a fine read for my blog readers too, could you please allow me to post a link to my blog. I am sure my guests will find that very useful.
    minecraft server hosting

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oml I remember this server! ITS COMING BACK OMG ITS BEEN LIKE 1-2 years. I missed everyone on this server trying to get a hold of all my old friends ;-;

    ReplyDelete